Hope ya’ll enjoy~ Stuff isn’t mine, I be just the uploader~
Hope ya’ll enjoy~ Stuff isn’t mine, I be just the uploader~
So, in celebration of a week-long of no schoolness, here, have some Nicholas Teo and Amber Kuo to celebrate~
And because I’m too lazy to type characters, or pinyin with shengdiao, here, have some shengdiao-less, but fully translated lyrics:
Full play, sans subtitles (but it’s Romeo and Juliet, so it oughtn’t be that bad, ne?). Encoded and Uploaded by me. Please message me if you want the original links~ And try to kinda sorta keep it on the down low so it doesn’t get deleted. Happy watching ^u^~
As with KAT-TUN before this, it’s easier to point out the RADWIMPS songs I don’t like rather than the ones I do. So here, have a pretty, emo-ey, adorable song (No seriously like, why isn’t the party he’s addressing with him already? I’d have him in a heartbeat…). Anyway, I felt sufficiently motivated after acquiring PS C6 Portable to make… something. It has the lyrics on it though, so has to count for something, right?
Soo.. 2012 is sorta over (and I really don’t know where it all went because I feel like I didn’t get anything done). It was a year of many firsts, yadda yadda. But rather than reminisce (and regret), or think about the horrors of school, college, uni, work or family that await us, let us cheer ourselves up by seeing what we can look forward to in 2013… mainly in the form of shows (in no order whatsoever).
1) Lan Ling Wang: Who are we kidding. We’re getting Ariel Lin, Feng Shao Feng, Daniel Chan, and George Hu in one show. In a period show. With all its finery. And fighting. And some magical fantasy (Ariel and her ancestors are shamans). And the romance. [Also, am I the only one who’s noticing that all of Hu Ge’s leading ladies are being wooed by Feng Shao Feng one by one? Liu Yifei, Ady An, Yixuan and Yang Mi, and now Ariel Lin…] Too bad they all don’t look exactly like their manhua versions. Oh well, they’re still gorgeous anyway.
2) Untitled JDrama: This one… It’s being hailed as the so-called J-version of Gossip Girls, and having never seen that show (yet.. ought I? Please advise). That I don’t give a shit about. What I do give a shit about is the fact that this baby has Aibu Saki as the leading lady. And that’s still not the best part. The best part is this: the guys in line for her are *drumroll* Oguri Shun,Mukai Osamu,Okada Masaki, and Matsuzaka Tori.
How many countries did she save exactly in her past lives? Cos you can’t save that many in one.
3) Flower Boy Next Door: On my list, this has got to be the most hyped about drama that’s there [which is why it has such a brief paragraph here.. we need to balance stuff out guys], and for good cause. It’s giving us Park Shin Hye back, and she’s bringing a whole harem with her, namely, Yoon Shi Yoon, Kim Ji Hoon, Go Kyung Pyo and Mizuta Kouki. If anyone wants to read the webtoon, it’s herehttp://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/peekinghim(main page) and the first comic (the author calls ‘em episodes.. so perfect~)http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/viewer/12035is here ^u^
4) Kyou, Koi Wo Hajimemasu: So technically, this is a movie, plus, it premiered in December. But, since I really like (xihuan, keshi bu ai xP) the manga, and since I’m not going to get my paws on it until [early] 2013… it’s here. It has Takei Emi (my baby) and Matsuzaka Tori (also my baby), who have both co-starred before, once as brother-sister (GOLD) and once as love interests (Asuko March). GOLD came first so it’s not as squicky, btw. And since we’re talking about Asuko March.. I’m taking this movie as the closure Asuko March never gave me (you don’t even call me anymore, you left so abruptly, my heart still hurts TT_TT). Seeing the number of squee worthy scenes in the trailer alone, I have quite high expectations. Let’s just not find out that they used every squee-worthy scene in the trailer =__=;;
5) Biblia Koshodou No Jiken Techou: This drama blipped on my radar for the following reason: it’s based on a series of light novels that I really like. It’s about a pretty, young and female bookshop owner who… doesn’t have very many social skills. What she does have, though, is her encyclopaedia-like knowledge. With which she solves book-related mysteries. Just my type of lady. I don’t really know the cast (Goriki Ayame, who played an annoying female in Asuko March, and some dude from EXILE) so I can’t really say much, except they better not screw this up. If you can’t understand Japanese, but would still like a taste of the novels or see the (scarce) illustrations, baka-tsuki is translating it here ^u^
6) Mayonaka No Panya-san: Another one based on a novel, this one is about a mysterious bakery that only opens at midnight (I only explain in case the name didn’t give it away xP), and which has, per recent entertainments trends, an eccentric, quirky, funny and heartwarming nakama. But. This one has something that sets it apart. We have Takizawa-kun (yes, THE Takizawa Hideaki) headlining this jdrama. If this ain’t worth watching, I dunno what is. I haven’t read the novels, so I don’t know what to make of it, except.. I hope I can get my hands on it.
7) Otome-san: Another Aibu Saki jdrama, this one has Aibu Saki as a newlywed wife who moves in with her husbands family… and unearths a whole damn walk-in armoire of skeletons. I have no expectations for this one, since the genre is so vague (will it be serious or played for laughs?) but I might check out a couple of episodes in any case.
8) Nobunaga No Chef: Has Tama-cha-err Tamamori Yuta, time-travelling to Edo period and food. End.
9) Dinner: Has Eguchi Yosuke and food. End.
10) XXXHolic: HOLY JESUS OMMGGG DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE *DEAD* iF YOU DON’T KNOW WHY I’M SO EXCITED, YOU MUST NOT HAVE READ THE MANGA. GO READ IT NOW.
11) Mei Ren Long Tan: The only information I can glean for this one is that its alternate title is Onsen Beauty, it has a chick losing a lot of weight and becoming pretty, and Mike He playing a pair of twins. Guess which of those reasons I’m gonna watch this show for. Go on. Guess.
12) Xing Fu Pu Gong Yin: Alternate title of Dandelion Love, has Danson Tang and Nylon Chen. Wooohooooo~
13) Mei You Ming Zi De Tian Dian Dian: In the sweltering heat of the city, along a nondescript alley, there is The Patisserie With No Name.(<=Drama title right there folks). There is only coffee, tea and Chef’s creation of the day on the menu. Has Xiu Jie Kai. Sold. Next!
14) Qin Ai De, Wo Xiang Gao Su Ni: Literally “Sweetheart, I want to tell you”, it has a It’s A Wonderful Life-ish storyline, where Yi Xue Fei (Janel Tsai) accidentally falls off her balcony after learning of her husband’s affair… only to be saved by the ghost of a superstar who died 10 years ago, who shows her her life from the eyes of others. The only thing that pulls me in is that it sounds like a cross between a It’s A Wonderful Life and Spirited, an Aussie show I liked that had a dentist (Suzy) who is suddenly able to communicate with the ghost of a 80’s brit rocker called Henry Mallet who still thinks he’s alive.
15) Tiny Times 1.0: With both a movie and drama coming out based on the novels, and with the cast made up of my babies like Ivy Chen, Peter Ho, and Yang Yang (Oh why you gay Yang Yang, at least be bi TT_TT), the least I can do is check it out. I haven’t read the novels because the hanzi level required is a bit ahead of the current me, although one day I shall. If I like the show anyway, which people are describing as a mix of Urban China with Gossip Girls and The Devil Wears Prada (exactly what is this fixation with Gossip Girls?). All I can say is: Go go team~~!!
16)City Conquest: Based on manhwa, has action and Kim Hyun Joong. Wait. I need to explain more? Why?
17) The Hundred Year Inheritance: Mainly cos I love Eugene and I loved her last family drama (Seeking Love/Creating Destiny). Then again, she was acting against her (later) hubby, which might explain the chemistry, which… may not be present here. We’ll see.
18) Gangnam Style: Currently under many many many problems (Yunno… the title may seem familiar.. Oh, and the original author ain’t that happy, and it has no channel), but it has Park Ha Sun from High Kick 3, so I’d say that makes it even xP
Whew… 18 shows… I think it best we end here ^w^
P.S. I’m still pissed at Level 7 Civil Servant so I wasn’t going to mention it, but it has baby Joo Won and a Uhm Tae Woong cameo, so it gets a line at the end. Maybe I’ll be proven wrong. But till then, here’s all that shall be written about it.
P.P.S: Credit on piccies, except Kyou, Koi Wo Hajimemasu, which was from Tokyohive.
Different versions of “Apeunya? Nado apeuda”
A collaboration between SFSubs & T2Subs :). Episode 1.
If you’re going to share this video, please reblog this post or use the links above. ShinhwaForever is trying to raise money for future projects to support our guys :). Thanks!